Mohamed Fayed M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Critical Care
Mohamed Fayed, M.D. is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
He completed residency in Internal Medicine at Wright State University and completed fellowship in Pulmonary Critical Care at University of California, San Francisco, Fresno.
Dr. Fayed has earned many awards including, quality improvement symposium for ECMO team establishment community regional hospital and UCSF Fresno 2017, Outstanding chief resident 2013 Wright State University, the Malcolm Block Award for Teaching Excellence Wright State University 2012, Best teaching resident of the year Wright State University 2011.
He is interested in pulmonary infection, lung cancer and ECMO.
His hobbies include playing handball and squash. He is fluent in English and Arabic.
Education and Training
- University of California, San Francisco, Fresno; Pulmonary Critical Care Chief Fellow
- University of California, San Francisco, Fresno; Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship
- Wright State University; Internal Medicine Chief Resident
- Wright State University; Internal Medicine Residency
- University of Cairo; Medical School
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- Ohio State Medical license
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Critical Care Medicine