UCSF Fresno Medical Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
UCSF Fresno Medical Group takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the UCSF Fresno Medical Group website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The UCSF Fresno Medical Group website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. Please see "Limitations and alternatives" below.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the UCSF Fresno Medical Group website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the UCSF Fresno Medical Group website:
- Phone: (559) 453-5200
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 2625 E. Divisadero Street Fresno, California 93721
We try to respond to feedback within two business days.
Accessibility of the UCSF Fresno Medical Group website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the UCSF Fresno Medical Group website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions we are actively correcting. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
- Known limitations for the UCSF Fresno Medical Group website:
- News videos: Uploaded news videos may not all have captions and text transcripts. Because videos are added and updated on an ongoing basis, these may not include accessible options after initial upload. We check videos and typically will upload accessible viewing options within five business days. Please call (559) 453-5200 or contact us via our online form if you encounter an issue.
UCSF Fresno Medical Group assessed the accessibility of the UCSF Fresno Medical Group website by the following approaches:
- Professional third-party service
Please contact us at email@example.com, or give us a call directly at our main contact number: (559) 453-5200.
This statement was created on February 5, 2020.