Our goal is to make each patient visit go smoothly. We’re available to help you understand your insurance coverage, your responsibility as a patient, and the responsibility of your insurance provider.
We accept most major health plans, but each University Center of Excellence location decides independently which plans it will except. It is important that you understand your insurance coverage, your obligations as the patient, and whether your insurance is accepted by the office you visit.
Please let us help you! Contact the location you will be visiting, or call our billing office at (559) 453-5231 (English and Spanish services available).
A few things to keep in mind:
- Patients must pay co-payments at the time of their visit. The collection of co-payments is required by health plans, and it is unlawful to waive or discount a patient’s required co-payment.
- If you’re paying cash, you must pay the full amount at the time of service.
- We understand that each patient is different and unique situations arise. Please communicate with us if you’ve experienced an interruption or change in your insurance coverage, or if you anticipate difficulty paying for your medical services. We may be able to help.
- Enjoy convenient online bill pay through QuickPay or MyChart.
- For patients who do not have internet access or would rather not pay electronically, payments can be mailed to:
Attention Billing Department
2625 E. Divisadero Street
Fresno, CA 93721
Below is a partial list of some of the insurance health plans we accept. For a full list, or to find out if your insurance is accepted by us, call (559) 453-5231 (English and Spanish services available).
- AETNA HMO/POS
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Community Care Network (Coventry)
- Community Care Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry)
- Health Net
- Healthsmart (formerly Interplan)
- Humana Choice Care
- Railroad Medicare
- United Health Care West (formerly Pacificare)
- United Health Care
IMPORTANT: This list is not designed or intended to be a complete list of network participation. Information contained on this page is subject to change without notice. For the latest information on your coverage or whether a specific office accepts your insurance, please call (559) 453-5231 (English and Spanish services available).