Vipul Jain M.D.
- Professor of Clinical Medicine, UCSF
- Chronic Lung Disease Program Director, Community Regional Medical Center
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Vipul Jain, M.D., specializes in pulmonary & critical care medicine. He is board certified in internal medicine, pulmonary and critical care medicine.
Dr. Jain completed his internal medicine residency at UCSF Fresno and a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at the University of California, San Diego.
Dr. Jain is a member of the American College of Physicians and the Society of Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Medical Training
- University of California, San Diego; Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Fellowship
- University of California, San Francisco, Fresno; Internal Medicine Residency
- University of Iowa; Preventative Medicine & Environmental Health MS
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease Certification
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine Certification
Pulmonary Medicine & Critical Care Medicine Physicians
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Pulmonology