Victoria Faunce FNP
Victoria Marie Faunce is a recently graduated Family Nurse Practitioner who has experience in urgent care, pediatrics, primary care, and women’s health, and has been a Registered Nurse on a surgical and trauma floor for more than six years.
Victoria earned a Bachelor of Science in nursing from Western Governors University and a Master of Science, Family Nurse Practitioner from Walden University. As part of her clinical intern training, Victoria traveled to Santiago, Chile, for a year-long immersion in Spanish culture and language while gaining experience in collecting medical histories, caring for patients, and learning Spanish medical terminology at a leading kinesiology and rehabilitation clinic.
Before joining Central California Faculty Medical Group as a University Diabetes and Endocrine Specialists provider, Victoria was a registered nurse on the surgical and trauma floor at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, a 519-bed acute care teaching hospital and trauma center.
Education and Training
- Master of Science, Family Nurse Practitioner – Walden University – Minneapolis, MN
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing – Western Governors University – Millcreek, UT
- Associate Degree Nursing Program – Santa Barbara City College – Santa Barbara, CA
Licensure & Certifications
- California Nurse Practitioner License
- Registered Nurse License
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification