Teresa Daniele M.D.
- Associate Clinical Professor, UCSF
- Chief of Cardiology, UCSF Fresno
- Program Director, UCSF Fresno Cardiovascular Fellowship
Teresa Daniele, M.D., is board certified in Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology and Echocardiography and specializes in cardiac consultation, nuclear cardiology and cardiac PET/CT.
She maintains a special interest in women’s heart disease. As a part of the UCSF Fresno Medical Education Program, and she has started a women’s cardiac program for area patients.
Dr. Daniele received her medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine and completed her internal medicine residency at Brown University. She completed a fellowship in Nuclear Cardiology at Columbia University/New York Presbyterian Medical Center and a fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease at Yale University/Danbury Hospital.
She is a member of the American Medical Association, American College of Physicians, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, American College of Cardiology and the American Society of Echocardiography.
Education and Training
- Ross University School of Medicine
- Brown University, Internal Medicine Residency
- Columbia University/New York Presbyterian Medical Center, Nuclear Cardiology Fellowship
- Yale University, Danbury Hospital, Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship
Licensure & Certifications
- CA State Medical License
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography