Teresa Daniele M.D.
- Associate Clinical Professor, UCSF
- Chief of Cardiology, UCSF Fresno
- Program Director, UCSF Fresno Cardiovascular Fellowship
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Teresa Daniele, M.D., is board certified in Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology and Echocardiography and specializes in cardiac consultation, nuclear cardiology and cardiac PET/CT.
She maintains a special interest in women’s heart disease. As a part of the UCSF Fresno Medical Education Program, and she has started a women’s cardiac program for area patients.
Dr. Daniele received her medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine and completed her internal medicine residency at Brown University. She completed a fellowship in Nuclear Cardiology at Columbia University/New York Presbyterian Medical Center and a fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease at Yale University/Danbury Hospital.
She is a member of the American Medical Association, American College of Physicians, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, American College of Cardiology and the American Society of Echocardiography.
Education & Medical Training
- Ross University School of Medicine
- Brown University, Internal Medicine Residency
- Columbia University/New York Presbyterian Medical Center, Nuclear Cardiology Fellowship
- Yale University, Danbury Hospital, Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography