Teresa Daniele MD, FACC
- Chief of Cardiology, UCSF Fresno
- Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, UCSF
- Program Director, UCSF Fresno Cardiovascular Fellowship
Cardiology, Non-Invasive Cardiology, Women's Heart Health
Teresa Daniele, MD, is board certified in cardiology, nuclear cardiology and echocardiography, and specializes in cardiac consultation, nuclear cardiology and cardiac PET/CT.
She maintains a special interest in women’s heart disease. As a part of the UCSF Fresno, and she has started a women’s cardiac program for area patients.
Dr. Daniele received her medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine and completed her internal medicine residency at Brown University. She completed a fellowship in nuclear cardiology at Columbia University/New York Presbyterian Medical Center and a fellowship in cardiovascular disease at Yale University/Danbury Hospital.
She is a member of the American Medical Association, American College of Physicians, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, American College of Cardiology and the American Society of Echocardiography.
Education and Training
- Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship – Yale University – Danbury Hospital – Danbury, CT
- Nuclear Cardiology Fellowship – Columbia University – New York Presbyterian Medical Center – New York, NY
- Internal Medicine Residency – Brown University – Providence, RI
- Doctor of Medicine – Ross University – Bridgetown, Barbados
Licensure & Certifications
- CA State Medical License
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography