Teresa Daniele M.D.
- Associate Clinical Professor, UCSF
- Chief of Cardiology, UCSF Fresno
- Program Director, UCSF Fresno Cardiovascular Fellowship
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Teresa Daniele, M.D., specializes in cardiac consultation, nuclear cardiology and cardiac PET/CT. She is board certified in Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology and Echocardiography and maintains a special interest in women’s heart disease. As a part of the UCSF Fresno Medical Education Program, Dr. Daniele will be starting a women’s cardiac program for area patients.
Dr. Daniele received her medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine and completed her internal medicine residency at Brown University. She completed a Fellowship in Nuclear Cardiology at Columbia University/New York Presbyterian Medical Center and a Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease at Yale University/Danbury Hospital.
She is a member of the American Medical Association, American College of Physicians, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, American College of Cardiology and the American Society of Echocardiography.
Education & Medical Training
- Ross University School of Medicine
- Brown University, Internal Medicine Residency
- Columbia University/New York Presbyterian Medical Center, Nuclear Cardiology Fellowship
- Yale University, Danbury Hospital, Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography