Scott De Shields M.D.
Scott De Shields, M.D. completed his undergraduate degree at University of California, Los Angeles and completed his medical degree at Drexel University. He completed his Emergency Medicine residency at UCSF Fresno Medical Education Program.
Dr. De Shields is a member of the Emergency Medicine Residents Association and the American College of Emergency Physicians. In addition, Dr. De Shields is the Resident Director of the QA/QI Sequoia/Kings Canyon National Park Parkmedic program.
Dr. De Shields enjoys golf, camping and watching UCLA basketball games.
Education & Medical Training
- University of California-Los Angeles
- Drexel University Medical School
- University of California San Francisco Fresno Medical Education Program, Emergency Medicine Residency
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License
- Emergency Medicine Residents Association – member
- American College of Emergency Physicians – member