Robert Kelleher NP-C
Robert Kelleher, Ph.D., AGACNP-BC, is a certified nurse practitioner specializing in critical care of adult and geriatric populations.
Robert attended the University of California, Davis, to earn his Bachelor of Science in microbiology. He then matriculated to California State University, Bakersfield, to earn his teaching credential and bachelor’s degree in nursing. Upon completing his second bachelor’s degree, Robert earned his Master of Science in nursing from the University of California, Los Angeles, where he majored in adult and gerontology acute care.
To further his education to provide the highest-quality care to patients, Robert attended the University of Virginia, Charlottesville, to earn his Doctor of Philosophy in nursing. He focused on critical care of adult and geriatric populations and transitioning from hospital to home for intensive care unit survivors with post-intensive care syndrome.
Prior to joining Central California Faculty Medical Group and University Pulmonary Associates, Robert was a public health advisor, laboratory technician, research associate, and high school biology teacher. He has also been a guest lecturer and presenter at the University of Virginia for the Advanced Practice Provider Critical Care Fellowship and the School of Nursing, Master’s in Nursing, Nurse Practitioner Program.
Education and Training
- Doctorate of Philosophy, Nursing – University of Virginia, Charlottesville – Charlottesville, VA
- Master of Science, Nursing – University of California, Los Angeles – Los Angeles, CA
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing – University of California, Bakersfield – Bakersfield, CA
- Teaching Credential – University of California, Bakersfield – Bakersfield, CA
- Bachelor of Science, Microbiology – University of California, Davis – Davis, CA
Licensure & Certifications
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certification
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support