Robert Baber PA-C
Robert Barber is a certified physician assistant with over six years of direct patient care experience and 13-plus years working in the pharmaceutical industry.
Robert earned a Bachelor of Science degree in biology and physiology at Fresno State, and completed the Physician Assistant Program at San Joaquin Valley College in Visalia, California. He previously was a Phlebotomist, ICU Patient Care Technician, and Phlebotomy Trainer in the Valley Children’s Hospital PICU in Madera, California.
His experience in the pharmaceutical industry includes Sales Specialist/Regional Trainer for AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, Medical Center Sales Executive/Regional Trainer for Sanofi Pharmaceuticals, and Senior Executive/Immunization Specialist for GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals.
Robert enjoys family activities, participating in organized swimming and cycling events, traveling, hiking and backpacking.
Education and Training
- Physician Assistant Program – San Joaquin Valley College – Visalia, CA
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Physiology – Fresno State – Fresno, CA
Licensure & Certifications
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- California Academy of Physician Assistants