René Ramirez M.D.
René Ramirez, M.D., is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
He completed his undergraduate degree at California State University, Fresno in Biology and completed his medical degree at Drexel University College of Medicine. He completed his Emergency Medicine Residency at UCSF, Fresno.
Dr. Ramirez is a proud Central Valley native who has always wanted to give back to the community he grew up in.
His interests are martial arts, camping, traveling, scuba diving, paint ball, music, snow boarding and spending time with his family.
Education and Training
- California State University, Fresno
- Drexel University College of Medicine
- Emergency Residency-UCSF, Fresno
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- Board Certified-Emergency Medicine
- Prehospital Base Station