Rais Vohra M.D.
Rais Vohra, M.D., is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Toxicology.
Dr. Vohra completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Texas at Austin in Liberal Arts. He completed his medical degree at the Baylor College of Medicine and the Emergency Residency program at University of Texas Southwestern. His Fellowship for Toxicology was completed at University of California, San Diego & California Poison Control System.
Dr. Vohra’s interests include literature, running, music, film and traveling.
Fresno Doctor Planning Trip to Nepal to Help Earthquake Victims – Channel 30
Education and Training
- University of Texas at Austin
- Baylor College of Medicine
- University of Texas Southwestern- Emergency Medicine Residency
- University of California, San Diego- Toxicology Fellowship
Licensure & Certifications
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified0-Emergency Medicine
- Board Certified-Toxicology