Michelle Storkan M.D.
Clinical Instructor, UCSF
Michelle Storkan, M.D., is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
She earned her medical degree at Saint Louis University Medical School. She then went on to complete her residency in Emergency Medicine at Saint Louis University Hospital.
Michelle Storkan, M.D., has volunteered her time for many organizations including the Vermont Respite House and the King Youth Center.
She also has worked in areas such as cancer research at the Nevada Cancer Institute and teaching biology, chemistry, physics, and math to students ages nine to seventeen at the Bordeaux International School.
In her free time, she enjoys painting, violin, hiking, backpacking, running, reading, and skiing. She is fluent in French, and she is proficient in Spanish.
Education and Training
- Saint Louis University Hospital; Emergency Medicine Residency
- Saint Louis University Medical School; Medical School
- University of Vermont; Post Baccalaureate Premedical Program
- Colby College; Mathematics B.S.
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Certification