Mark Ayoub M.D.
- Health Sciences Clinical Professor, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Mark Ayoub, M.D., earned his medical degree from Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, and his residency in Orthopaedic Surgery was completed at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital where he served as Administrative Chief Resident. He finished his Orthopaedic Trauma fellowship at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
Dr. Ayoub has been a volunteer physician for Health Volunteers Overseas in Khumasi, Ghana and for the Special Olympics.
He has given presentations on orthopedic trauma at many meetings and conferences including the American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons Annual Meeting, the Eastern Orthopaedic Society Annual Meeting and the Emergency Medical Services Update Conference.
His hobbies include traveling, basketball, and shuffleboard. He is fluent in Spanish and Arabic.
Education & Medical Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center; Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital; Orthopaedic Surgery Residency
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School; Doctor of Medicine
- Cornell University; Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering B.S.
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- Pennsylvania State Medical License
- New Jersey State Medical License
Orthopaedic Surgery Physicians
Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Joint Replacement, and Fracture Care