Kenny Banh M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
- Education Fellowship Director, UCSF Fresno
- Assistant Dean of Undergraduate Medical Education, UCSF Fresno
- Assistant Director, UC Davis UC Merced San Joaquin Valley Prime
Kenny Banh, M.D., FACEP is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
He earned his medical degree at Drexel University College of Medicine and completed his residency in Emergency Medicine at University of California, San Francisco, Fresno.
Kenny Banh, M.D., FACEP has earned many academic awards including the UCSF Academic Senate Distinction in Teaching and is inducted in out Academy of Medical Educators. He has also been a frequent presenter on Emergency Medicine and education nationally.
Kenny Banh, M.D., FACEP also has numerous publications in many different topics in the Emergency Medicine field.
In his personal time, he enjoys basketball, ballroom dancing, and martial arts.
Education & Medical Training
- University of California, San Francisco, Fresno; Emergency Medicine Residency
- Drexel University College of Medicine; Medical School
- University of Pennsylvania; B.A. Biology, Chemistry, Nutrition, Anthropology
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Certification
- California State Medical License
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Instructor
- Central California Emergency Medical Services Agency Base Hospital Physician