Kenny Banh M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
- Education Fellowship Director, UCSF Fresno
- Assistant Dean of Undergraduate Medical Education, UCSF Fresno
- Assistant Director, UC Davis UC Merced San Joaquin Valley Prime
Kenny Banh, MD, FACEP is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
He earned his medical degree at Drexel University College of Medicine and completed his residency in Emergency Medicine at UCSF Fresno.
Dr. Banh has earned many academic awards, including the UCSF Academic Senate Distinction in Teaching award, and was inducted into the Academy of Medical Educators. He has also been a frequent presenter on emergency medicine and medical education nationally. Additionally, Dr. Banh has been published on a variety of topics within the emergency medicine field.
When Dr. Banh isn’t treating patients, he enjoys basketball, ballroom dancing, and martial arts.
Education and Training
- University of California, San Francisco, Fresno; Emergency Medicine Residency
- Drexel University College of Medicine; Medical School
- University of Pennsylvania; B.A. Biology, Chemistry, Nutrition, Anthropology
Licensure & Certifications
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Certification
- California State Medical License
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Instructor
- Central California Emergency Medical Services Agency Base Hospital Physician