Karen Kraus M.D.
- Health Sciences Associate Clinical Professor, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Karen Kraus, M.D., is board certified in Psychiatry and Child/Adolescent Psychiatry. She attended Stanford University, the University of Washington School of Medicine and the University of Colorado Health Science Center.
Education & Medical Training
- Stanford University
- University of Washington School of Medicine
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified – Psychiatry
- Board Certified – Child Psychiatry
Psychiatry with an Emphasis on the Medically Hospitalized (Consultation-Liaison)