Kara Merritt FNP-C
Cardiovascular Disease and Arrhythmia/Device Monitoring
Kara Merritt, NP earned her Master of Science in Nursing at Fresno State University.
She has provided care at multiple locations in the Central Valley including Fresno Heart and Surgical Hospital and Adventist Health Family Practice. Kara has also practiced Cardiology at Community Regional Medical Center.
Her professional interests include research, education, multisystem disease management, and heart failure management.
In her free time, she enjoys hiking, traveling, gardening, and spending time with her husband and son.
Education and Training
- Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner; Fresno State University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing; National University
- Bachelor of Science in Pre-Health Sciences; Fresno Pacific University
Licensure & Certifications
- California State License
- Board of Registered Nursing California
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support