John Orona M.D.
John Orona, M.D., is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
He completed his undergraduate degree at California State Polytechnic University in Biochemistry and completed his medical degree at University of California, San Diego. He completed his Emergency Medicine Residency at Detroit Receiving Hospital and University Medical Center where is earned the position as Chief Resident.
Education & Medical Training
- California State Polytechnic University
- University of California, San Diego School of Medicine
- Emergency Medicine Residency- Detroit Receiving Hospital and University Medical Center
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- Board Certified- Emergency Medicine