Janak Acharya M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
- Medical Director, American Ambulance
- Medical Director, SkyLife
Janak Acharya, M.D. is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
He earned his medical degree from University of Arizona, Tucson. His residency in Emergency Medicine was completed at University of California, Los Angeles.
Janak Acharya, M.D. has presented lectures on emergency medicine and wilderness medicine throughout California. He is also a mentor, teaching emergency medicine to many fellows, residents, and medical students.
Also, as the Medical Director of American Ambulance and SkyLife Aeromedical Transport, Janak Acharya, M.D. writes emergency medical service protocols and is involved in the training of flight nurses and medics.
Education and Training
- University of California, Los Angeles; Emergency Medicine Residency
- Martin Luther King Hospital; Emergency Medicine Residency
- Maricopa Medical Center; Surgery Residency
- University of Arizona, Tucson; Medical School
- Washington University, St. Louis; Biology B.A.
Licensure & Certifications
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Certification
- California State Medical License
- Arizona State Medical License
- Fellow of American College of Emergency Physicians