James Comes M.D.
- Vice Chairman, Central California Faculty Medical Group Board of Directors
- Chief, UCSF Fresno Department of Emergency Medicine
- Clinical Professor, UCSF
James Comes, M.D., is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
He received his residency training at the University of California, San Francisco, Fresno and his medical school training was completed at the University of Pennsylvania.
Education and Training
- University of Pennsylvania; Medical School
- University of California San Francisco Fresno Medical Education Program; Emergency Medicine Residency
Licensure & Certifications
- CA State Medical License
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Certification