Hagop Afarian M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
- Chief Medical Informatics Officer, Community Medical Centers
Hagop Afarian, M.D. is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
He received his medical degree at Stanford University. His residency in Emergency Medicine was completed at University of California, San Francisco, Fresno where he earned the title of Chief Resident.
Hagop Afarian, M.D. has won multiple emergency medicine awards and has been invited to speak many times on emergency and wilderness medicine.
On top of teaching fellows, residents, and medical students in the Emergency Department at Community Regional Medical Center in Fresno, Hagop Afarian, M.D. also trains residents and faculty on the electronic medical record system.
Education and Training
- University of California, San Francisco, Fresno; Emergency Medicine Residency
- Stanford University; Medical School
- Stanford University; Biological Sciences M.S.
- Stanford University; Economics B.A.
- Stanford University; Biology B.S.
Licensure & Certifications
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Certification
- California State Medical License
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider
- Base Hospital Physician – Fresno, Kings, Madera EMS