Fariborz Naeni M.D.
- Clinical Instructor, UCSF
Fariborz Naeni, M.D., specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Naeni attended Punjabi University and earned his medical degree from the Government Medical College. He completed his internship and residency training in Orthopaedic Surgery at the Rajendra Hospital. Dr. Naeni is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Naeni’s medical interests include orthopedic trauma, treating mal-union and non-union fractures on the upper and lower extremities.
Education & Medical Training
- Punjabi University
- Government Medical College
- Rajendra Hospita, Internship
- Rajendra Hospital, Orthopaedic Surgery Residency
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified – Orthopaedic Surgery
Orthopaedic Surgery Physicians
Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Joint Replacement, and Fracture Care