Eyad Almasri M.D.
- Associate Clinical Professor, UCSF
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
Eyad Almasri, M.D., specializes in pulmonary disease. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Almasri completed a fellowship in critical care medicine at the University of Pittsburgh and an additional fellowship in pulmonary medicine at Western Pennsylvania Hospital.
Dr. Almasri is a member of the American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP), the Society of Critical Care Medicine, and the American Medical Association.
He enjoys camping, swimming and traveling with his family.
Education and Training
- University of Pittsburgh, Critical Care Fellowship
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Pulmonary Medicine Fellowship
Licensure & Certifications
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified-Internal Medicine
- Board Certified-Pulmonary & Critical Care
- Board Certified- Sleep Medicine
- American College of Chest Physicians
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- American Medical Association