Eyad Almasri M.D.
- Associate Clinical Professor, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Eyad Almasri, M.D., specializes in pulmonary disease. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Almasri completed a fellowship in critical care medicine at the University of Pittsburgh and an additional fellowship in pulmonary medicine at Western Pennsylvania Hospital.
Dr. Almasri is a member of the American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP), the Society of Critical Care Medicine, and the American Medical Association.
He enjoys camping, swimming and traveling with his family.
Education & Medical Training
- University of Pittsburgh, Critical Care Fellowship
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Pulmonary Medicine Fellowship
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified-Internal Medicine
- Board Certified-Pulmonary & Critical Care
- Board Certified- Sleep Medicine
- American College of Chest Physicians
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- American Medical Association
Pulmonary Medicine & Critical Care Medicine Physicians
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Pulmonology