Eric Schmitt M.D.
Eric Schmidt, M.D., is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
He completed his undergraduate degree at Whitman College in Chemistry/Biology and completed his medical degree at Tulane University School of Medicine. He completed his Emergency Medicine Residency at UCSF, Fresno.
Dr. Schmidt completed a Fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Department of Emergency Medicine.
Education and Training
- Whitman College
- Tulane University School of Medicine
- Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine- Master of Public Health
- Emergency Medicine Residency- UCSF Fresno
Licensure & Certifications
- CA State License
- Board Certified-Emergency Medicine
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- Base Hospital Physician