Danielle Campagne M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
- Parkmedic/Emergency Medicine Service Faculty
Danielle Campagne, M.D., is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
She earned her medical degree at University of Southern California. Her residency in Emergency Medicine was completed at University of California, San Francisco, Fresno where she also served in the position of Chief Resident.
Danielle Campagne, M.D. has spoken internationally on Orthopedic topics in Emergency Medicine in places such as the Netherlands and Italy and nationally at the American College of Emergency Physicians annual meeting. She is one of the faculty in the Parkmedic/Emergency Medicine Service program and serves as one of the national medical advisors to the National Park Service. She is active in community service and served as a tutor for the Violence Intervention Program at University of Southern California. Here in Fresno, she served on the board of directors of the Marjaree Mason Center.
Education and Training
- University of California, San Francisco, Fresno; Emergency Medicine Residency
- University of Southern California; Medical School
- California State University, Fresno; Biology B.S., Cum Laude
Licensure & Certifications
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Certification
- California State Medical License
- Drug Enforcement Administration License
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Pre-Hospital Base Station Physician – Fresno County