Danielle Campagne MD, FACEP
- Chief, UCSF Fresno Department of Emergency Medicine
- Gene W. Kallsen, MD Endowed Chair in Emergency Medicine
- Vice Chair of Emergency Medicine, UCSF
- Professor of Clinical Emergency Medicine, UCSF
- Medical Director, American Ambulance
Danielle Campagne, MD, is board certified in emergency medicine.
She earned her medical degree at University of Southern California’s Keck School of Medicine. She then completed an emergency medicine residency at University of California, San Francisco, Fresno where she also served as Chief Resident.
Dr. Campagne has spoken internationally on orthopedic topics in Emergency Medicine in places such as the Netherlands and Italy and nationally at the American College of Emergency Physicians annual meeting. She is one of the faculty in the Parkmedic/Emergency Medicine Service program and serves as one of the national medical advisors to the National Park Service. She is active in community service and served as a tutor for the Violence Intervention Program at the University of Southern California.
Education and Training
- University of California, San Francisco, Fresno; Emergency Medicine Residency
- University of Southern California; Medical School
- California State University, Fresno; Biology B.S., Cum Laude
Licensure & Certifications
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Certification
- California State Medical License
- Drug Enforcement Administration License
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Pre-Hospital Base Station Physician – Fresno County