Crystal Ives Tallman MD
- Clinical Instructor, UCSF
Crystal Ives Tallman, M.D., earned her medical degree at University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine. She then went on to complete her residency in Emergency Medicine at University of California, San Francisco, Fresno. During her Emergency Medicine residency, she served as Chief Resident.
Her professional experience also includes being the CQI Director for the UCSF Fresno Parkmedic Program and Dean’s Research Fellow in the LAC+USC Trauma Department. Her current areas of interest include critical care, extracorporeal membrane oxygenation, and thromboelastography.
Crystal Ives Tallman, M.D., has received many awards including Intern of the Year at UCSF Fresno and the “Smarty Pants” award for the highest in-service score in the UCSF Fresno Emergency Medicine Department.
Education and Training
- UCSF Fresno; Emergency Medicine Residency
- University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine; Medical School
- Oregon State University, Honors College; Biochemistry & Biophysics Honors B.S., International Studies Honors B.A., summa cum laude
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Prehospital Base Station Physician
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Provider
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider