Chokechai Rongkavilit (Dr. Chai) MD, FAAP
Pediatric Infectious Disease
Chokechai Rongkavilit, MD, FAAP (Dr. Chai) is board certified and fellowship trained in Pediatric Infectious Disease.
He completed residency in Pediatrics at Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital and finished his fellowship in Pediatric Infectious Disease at University of Miami School of Medicine.
His professional interests include international health, HIV, and Valley Fever (coccidioidomycosis).
Dr. Chai is currently faculty of University of California, San Francisco in the UCSF Fresno Department of Pediatrics. He has held faculty appointments at many locations including Stanford University School of Medicine (affiliated) and Wayne State University School of Medicine.
Education and Training
- Pediatric Infectious Disease Fellowship; University of Miami School of Medicine
- Pediatric Residency; Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital, Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Pediatric Internship; Christ Hospital Medical Center
- Medical School; Siriraj Medical School, Mahidol Unitersity
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Pediatrics Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Disease Certification