Chokechai Rongkavilit (Dr. Chai) MD, FAAP
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Chokechai Rongkavilit, MD, FAAP (Dr. Chai) is board certified and fellowship trained in Pediatric Infectious Disease.
He completed residency in Pediatrics at Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital and finished his fellowship in Pediatric Infectious Disease at University of Miami School of Medicine.
His professional interests include international health and HIV.
Dr. Chai is currently faculty of University of California, San Francisco in the UCSF Fresno Department of Pediatrics. He has held faculty appointments at many locations including Stanford University School of Medicine (affiliated) and Wayne State University School of Medicine.
Education & Medical Training
- Pediatric Infectious Disease Fellowship; University of Miami School of Medicine
- Pediatric Residency; Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital, Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Pediatric Internship; Christ Hospital Medical Center
- Medical School; Siriraj Medical School, Mahidol Unitersity
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Pediatrics Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Disease Certification
Pediatric Congenital Heart Disease, Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Pulmonary Hypertension