Brian Morgan M.D., Ph.D.
- Medical Director, University Women's Specialty Center
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Brian Morgan, M.D., specializes in Perinatology (Maternal-Fetal Medicine). Dr. Morgan earned his BSc, MSc and PhD at the University of London. He obtained his MD from the University of Miami Medical School where he also completed his residency in obstetrics and gynecology. After completing his residency, Dr. Morgan completed a fellowship in Maternal-Fetal Medicine at Harbor UCLA Medical Center.
Dr. Morgan’s medical interests include fetal programming and its effects on genomics.
Education & Medical Training
- University of London – BSc, MSc & PhD
- University of Miami Medical School
- University of Miami Medical School, Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellowship
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License