Brian Morgan M.D., Ph.D.
- Medical Director, University Women's Specialty Center
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
Perinatology (Maternal-Fetal Medicine)
Brian Morgan, M.D., specializes in Perinatology (Maternal-Fetal Medicine). Dr. Morgan earned his BSc, MSc and PhD at the University of London. He obtained his MD from the University of Miami Medical School where he also completed his residency in obstetrics and gynecology. After completing his residency, Dr. Morgan completed a fellowship in Maternal-Fetal Medicine at Harbor UCLA Medical Center.
Dr. Morgan’s medical interests include fetal programming and its effects on genomics.
Education and Training
- University of London – BSc, MSc & PhD
- University of Miami Medical School
- University of Miami Medical School, Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellowship
Licensure & Certifications
- CA State Medical License