Armen Martirosian M.D.
- Associate Professor, UCSF
- Program Director, UCSF Fresno Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program
- Director of Orthopaedic Trauma, Community Regional Medical Center
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Armen Martirosian, M.D., is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and fellowship trained in Orthopaedic Trauma. He specializes in Orthopaedic Trauma and Fracture Care.
He earned his medical degree at University of Southern California. He then went on to complete his residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at University of Pennsylvania Health System. His fellowship in Orthopaedic Trauma was completed at Florida Orthopaedic Institute.
Armen Martirosian, M.D., is currently an Associate Professor of UCSF in the UCSF Fresno department of Orthopaedic Surgery. He instructs residents and medical students during their Orthopaedic Surgery Trauma Service rotation and gives lectures on fracture management. He is the Program Director for the UCSF Fresno Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program. As Program Director, he develops and oversees the operations of the Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program.
He has been published in the Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, Orthopedic Clinics of North America, and Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma and has received multiple honors.
Armen Martirosian, M.D., is a member of the Orthopaedic Trauma Association. He is an active fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Education & Medical Training
- Florida Orthopaedic Institute; Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship
- University of Pennsylvania Health System; Orthopaedic Surgery Residency
- University of Pennsylvania Health System; Surgery Internship
- University of Southern California; Keck School of Medicine, M.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles; summa cum laude Biochemistry B.S.
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery Certification
Orthopaedic Surgery Physicians
Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Joint Replacement, and Fracture Care