Alireza Soleimani Fard M.D.
Hospice & Palliative Medicine
Alireza Soleimani Fard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and fellowship trained in Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Dr. Soleimani Fard was born and raised in Tehran, Iran. He completed his medical school and internship at the Azad University of Medical Sciences in Tehran. Dr. Fard was chief resident and finished his residency at Houston Methodist hospital.
During his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters, traveling and playing soccer. He recently completed fellowship training at UCSF Fresno in Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education and Training
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship; University of California San Francisco, Fresno
- Family Medicine Residency; Houston Methodist
- Medical School; Islamic Azad University
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Family Medicine Certification