Social Media Policy
Terms and Privacy Information > Social Media Guidelines
University Faculty Associates, Central California Faculty Medical Group (CCFMG) and the University Centers of Excellence offices uses social media networking sites to share general health education, news about our physicians, programs, offices and other information that we deem relevant to the residents of our community. By using our social media sites, you agree to the terms and conditions specified below.
Staff monitors our social media during regular business hours, Monday – Friday. We may not see or review every post immediately, and comments may be moderated. Therefore, there may be a delay in responding to comments.
The opinions expressed on our social media networking sites are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of our corporation. Our employees who post comments on our sites must follow all applicable policies; identify their affiliation with us, and ensure that comments are consistent with our standards of professional conduct.
Since this is a public page, please do not include any medical, personal, or confidential information in your comments. If you have questions regarding personal or confidential health information or require medical advice, please contact one of our University Centers of Excellence offices – you can locate the number to your particular office by clicking here, by going to our Contact Us Page or by calling us at our corporate office 559.453.5200. In the event of an emergency, please call 911.
Information and discussions on this page should not be considered medical advice. Your communications with us through this page are informal and not part of our grievance or customer service process.
BY SUBMITTING CONTENT (POSTS, COMMENTS, PHOTOS, ETC.) TO ONE OF OUR SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS INFORMATION IS PUBLICLY AVAILABLE, AND THAT WE MAY USE THIS INFORMATION IN STAFF, FAMILY AND EXTERNAL PUBLICATIONS AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO HAVE YOUR INFORMATION PUBLISHED, PLEASE DO NOT POST THE INFORMATION.
Please help to keep this community positive and supportive. We reserve the ultimate right to edit or delete any comments or content deemed inappropriate. A comment will be hidden if it:
- Violates the privacy of our patients and their families
- Violates copyright or other laws, or may be confidential
- Is off-topic and redundant (e.g., spam or posts intended to sell or promote products, programs, or services not related to or affiliated with us)
- Is abusive or hurtful
- Uses foul language or “hate speech” (racial-, ethnic- or gender-bashing language)
- Includes personal attacks or defamatory comments (i.e., negative personal comments about a fellow commenter) instead of just expressing a difference of opinion
- Constitutes impersonation of another person or entity – or falsely states or misrepresents affiliation with another person or entity
- Is deemed by our Social Media team to be inappropriate or offensive
Visitors who repeatedly submit inappropriate content may be banned from our social media networking sites.