Uzair Chaudhary M.D.
- Interim Chief of Medicine, UCSF Fresno
- Medical Director, University Oncology Associates
- Professor of Clinical Medicine, UCSF
Hematology & Oncology
Uzair Chaudhary, M.D., specializes in hematology & oncology.
Dr. Chaudhary completed a fellowship in hematology & oncology at the University of California, San Francisco. He attended Aga Khan University Medical College and completed an internship at Aga Khan University Hospital. Dr. Chaudhary completed an externship in hematology & oncology at Washington University School of Medicine’s Barnes Hospital and completed an additional internship and residency at Indiana University Hospitals. Dr. Chaudhary is board certified in medical oncology and hematology.
Education and Training
- Aga Khan Medical College
- Aga Khan Medical College, Internship
- Washington University School of Medicine Barnes Hospital, Externship
- Indiana University Hospitals, Internship
- Indian University Hospitals, Residency
- University of California San Francisco, Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
Licensure & Certifications
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified – Hematology/Oncology
Research and Publications
- Chaudhary U.B., Verma N., Keane T., Gudena V. A phase II study of gemcitabine and irinotecan in patients with locally advanced or metastatic bladder cancer. Am J Clin Oncol. 2014 Apr;37(2):188-93. doi: 10.1097/COC.0b013e318271b306.
- Chaudhary U.B., Turner J.S. Finasteride. Expert Opin Drug Metab Toxicol. 2010 Jul;6(7):873-81. doi: 10.1517/17425255.2010.495944.
- Marshall D.T., Ramey S., Golshayan A.R., Keane T.E., Kraft A.S., Chaudhary U. Phase I trial of weekly docetaxel, total androgen blockade, and image-guided intensity-modulated radiotherapy for localized high-risk prostate adenocarcinoma. Clin Genitourin Cancer. 2014 Apr;12(2):80-6. doi: 10.1016/j.clgc.2013.11.019. Epub 2013 Nov 13.