Trung “Tim” Nguyen DO, MBA
Dr. Nguyen is fellowship trained and board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
He graduated with Highest Honors from Rutgers University where he was recognized as a Rutgers Scholar. He subsequently earned his medical degree with Honors from Touro University, California and completed residency in Obstetrics/Gynecology at Washington University School of Medicine. He finished his fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in Camden, NJ in 2012.
Dr. Nguyen joined the faculty at UCSF Fresno as the Director of Gynecologic Oncology service. He was previously a faculty at Stanford University School of Medicine. He has extensive experience in complex abdominal/pelvic surgery as well as robotic surgery. He performed the first robotic surgery at the Stanford Hospital – ValleyCare in Pleasanton and completed hundreds of robotic surgeries to date.
He specializes in Gynecologic Oncology.
His hobbies include outdoor activities, motorcycle, computer programing, photography, and Taekwondo.
Education and Training
- Gynecologic Oncology Fellowship; Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Camden
- Obstetrics/Gynecology Residency; Washington University School of Medicine
- Obstetrics/Gynecology Internship; University of Hawaii, John A. Burns School of Medicine
- Medical School; Touro University, California
- MBA; Ashford University, Forbes School of Business & Technology
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology – Certification
- Epidemiology & Biostatistics Certification; Drexel University – School of Public Health
- Fellow; American College of Surgeons
- Full Member; Society of Gynecologic Oncology