Timothy C. Foster M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Timothy C. Foster, M.D., is board certified in Neurology with special qualification in Child Neurology. Dr. Foster completed his fellowship training in neurodevelopmental disabilities.
He completed his residency in Pediatric Neurology and fellowship in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX.
Timothy Foster, M.D., is currently an Assistant Professor at University of California, San Francisco in the UCSF Fresno Department of Pediatrics, Division of Child Neurology. Previous academic appointments include Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Texas Health Science Center., Houston.
In his free time, he enjoys painting. He is fluent in both English and Spanish.
Education & Medical Training
- S. Microbiology/Immunology, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ.
- D. Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolás de Hidalgo, Facultad de Medicina, Morelia, Michoacán, México.
- Rotating internship, Hosptial Civil “Dr Miguel Silva”, Hospital Infantil “Dra. Eva Sámano”. and at Hospital Psiquiátrico “Dr. José Torres”, Morelia, Michoacán, México.
- Social Service with the Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS) as primary care physician serving four rural communities in the municipality of Erongarícuaro, Michoacán, México.
- PGY1 Pediatrics, Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY.
- PGY2 Pediatrics, St. Vincent’s Hospital, Staten Island, NY
- Child Neurology Residency, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX.
- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities Fellowship. Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) certification: Neurology with special qualifications in Child Neurology.
- California State Medical License
Pediatric Congenital Heart Disease, Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Pulmonary Hypertension