Theresa Dwyer-Whitfield PA-C
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Theresa Dwyer-Whitfield, PA-C is a certified Physician Assistant.
She earned her Master of Science in Physician Assistant studies at University of Iowa. She completed her Master of Science degree in Human Physiology from University of Oregon.
Theresa Dwyer-Whitfield, PA-C previously gained experience in the Cardiology field as a Medical Assistant at Mid-Columbia Medical Center in Oregon. She also served as a Teaching Assistant and Graduate Teaching Fellow at University of Oregon.
She is a member of many organizations including the Association of Physician Assistants in Cardiology.
Education & Medical Training
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies; University of Iowa
- Mater of Science, Human Physiology; University of Oregon
- Human Physiology B.S.; University of Oregon
- International Studies, Spanish, History B.A.; Macalester College
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- California State License
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification