Teresa Sigala M.D.
- Assistant Professor, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Teresa Sigala, M.D., is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She earned her medical degree from University of California, Davis, and she completed her residency at the University of New Mexico. She served as Chief Resident at the VA Medical Center.
Teresa Sigala, M.D., completed her undergraduate studies in Biological Sciences at University of California, Santa Barbara and her Master’s Degree in Genetics at UC Davis. She is fluent in Spanish and her special interest is in diabetes.
In her free time she enjoys spending time with her family and her dogs. She loves to cook and enjoys volunteering for community organizations.
Education & Medical Training
- University of New Mexico; Internal Medicine Residency
- University of California, Davis School of Medicine; Medical School
- University of California, Davis; Genetics M.S.
- University of California, Santa Barbara; Biological Sciences B.A.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification
- California State Medical License
- California Medical Association
- Fresno-Madera Medical Society
- American College of Physicians