Tamiko Kido M.D.
- Associate Clinical Professor, UCSF
Pediatrics and Internal Medicine
Tamiko Kido, M.D. is board certified in both Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
She earned her medical degree at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. Her combined residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics was completed at the University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kido is currently an Associate Clinical Professor of University of California, San Francisco in the UCSF Fresno Department of Pediatrics, with a joint appointment in the Department of Internal Medicine. She previously held faculty positions at Florida Atlantic University, Baylor College of Medicine, and the University of South Florida.
She is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics and a member of the American College of Physicians.
Her professional interests include Transition Medicine and ambulatory primary care.
Education and Training
- University of Cincinnati; Combined Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Residency
- University of Massachusetts Medical School alpha omega alpha
- Harvard University Extension School; Post Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Science Program
- Williams College; B.A. magna cum laude
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Pediatrics Certification
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification