Subhashini Ladella M.D., FACOG
- Director, Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Associate Professor, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Subhashini Ladella, M.D., FACOG, is a Maternal Fetal Medicine subspecialist. She is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology with an additional board certification in Maternal Fetal Medicine.
As the Director of Perinatology for Community Medical Centers, Dr. Ladella brings a wealth of experience in the field of high risk obstetrics to patients here in the Central Valley. Dr. Ladella has extensive experience in the comprehensive outpatient and inpatient management of complicated pregnancies. Dr. Ladella’s practice includes the following services: prenatal screening, prenatal diagnosis, targeted ultrasound examinations, fetal echocardiography, perinatal consultations and invasive diagnostic as well as therapeutic fetal therapies such as: amniocentesis, cordocentesis and intrauterine fetal transfusions.
In addition to her practice, Dr. Ladella is actively involved in medical student and resident teaching and training along with conducting clinical research with UCSF Fresno’s Ob/Gyn residency program’s Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine. Her research areas of interest include: preterm labor, preeclampsia and thrombophilia in pregnancy.
Dr. Ladella completed her Ob/Gyn residency training at Providence Hospital, affiliated with Wayne State University in Detroit Michigan and her Fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center.
Dr. Ladella is a member of various professional organizations including the Society of Maternal Fetal Medicine, the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, the American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine, the American Medical Association and the Christian Medical and Dental Society.
Education & Medical Training
- Harbor, University of California, Los Angeles Medical Center; Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship
- Providence Hospital; Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency
- Christian Medical College and Hospital; Medical School
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Certification
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Board Certification: Sub-specialty, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- California State Medical License