Stuart J. Glassner D.O.
- Assistant Professor, UCSF
Stuart J. Glassner, D.O., specializes in the treatment of patients with acute life-threating neurologic conditions including traumatic brain injury, subarachnoid hemorrhage, status epilepticus, hemorrhagic, and ischemic strokes.
Dr. Glassner, was resident selection for excellence in Neuro Education.
In his free time, Dr. Glassner enjoys writing, improv, comedy, and exercise
Education & Medical Training
- Neuro Critical Care Fellowship – Jackson Memorial Hospital/University of Miami
- Neurology Residency – University of Kansas
- Medical School – Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Bachelor’s Degree in Zoology – Arizona State University
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology Certification
- National Certification – Transcranial Doppler (Neurovascular Interpretation)