Steven Tringali D.O.
- Health Sciences Associate Clinical Professor, UCSF
- Associate Program Director, UCSF Fresno Internal Medicine Residency Program
Steven Tringali, D.O., is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He earned his medical degree at Touro University Nevada. He then went on to complete his residency in Internal Medicine at University of California, San Francisco, Fresno.
Steven Tringali, D.O., is currently an Assistant Clinical Professor for UCSF in the UCSF Fresno Department of Internal Medicine. He instructs and supervises UCSF Fresno residents and rotating medical students. He also holds the position of Associate Program Director of the UCSF Fresno Internal Medicine Residency Program.
In 2015, he began a new clinical service and resident rotation on medical procedures. The service provides training of all core medical procedures and ultrasound training at the VA Central California Health Care System simulation lab and the UCSF Fresno simulation lab. After simulation training, he supervises bedside procedural training at Community Regional Medical Center. All hospitalists with UCSF at UCSF Fresno faculty appointments and first year UCSF Fresno medicine residents rotate on this service.
Steven Tringali, D.O., has won multiple awards including the Excellence in Teaching Award from The Haile T. Debas Academy of Medical Educators at UCSF School of Medicine and the Faculty Best Teacher Award from the UCSF Fresno LIFE Program.
His hobbies include fly fishing, backpacking, technology, and piano. He is fluent in Spanish.
Education & Medical Training
- University of California, San Francisco, Fresno – Internal Medicine Residency
- Touro University Nevada, College of Osteopathic Medicine – Medical Degree
- University of Utah, College of Humanities – Spanish B.A.
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification