Steven Riccoboni M.D.
Steven Riccoboni, M.D., earned his medical degree from Weill Cornell Medical School, Cornell University. His residency in Emergency Medicine was completed at University of California, San Francisco, Fresno where he served as Chief Resident and was the recipient of both the Senior Resident Teacher of the Year Award and Resident Research Award.
He has presented on wilderness medicine at the UCSF Fresno Mini Med School and the Central California Trauma Symposium. He is also actively involved in clinical research and has presented at the American College of Emergency Physicians Scientific Assembly, Western Society for Academic Emergency Medicine Conference, and the American Association for the Surgery of Trauma Annual Meeting.
Dr. Riccoboni has also participated in many volunteer positions including Youth Counselor at Camp Phoenix in New York and Junior Clinician at Weill Cornell Community Clinic and has lectured at Clovis East High School.
He is a member of the Fresno Madera Medical Society, American College of Emergency Physicians, and the Society of Academic Emergency Medicine.
His hobbies include cycling, travelling, hiking, and art. He is fluent in Italian.
Education & Medical Training
- University of California, San Francisco, Fresno; Emergency Medicine Residency
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University; Medical School
- Johns Hopkins University; Premedical Certificate
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- Drug Enforcement Administration License
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support