Soe Naing MD, ECNU, MRCP, FACE
- Associate Clinical Professor, UCSF
- Director, UCSF Fresno Endocrinology Division
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Soe Naing, MD, ECNU, MRCP, FACE, received his postgraduate medical training in the United Kingdom and the United States. In the U.S. he completed his residency training in Internal Medicine at Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York and fellowship training in Endocrinology at the University of Illinois, Chicago.
He worked as an Endocrinologist and Director of Centegra Diabetes Center in Chicago after completing his fellowship.
Dr. Naing is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. He is a member of the Royal Colleges of Physicians, American Medical Association, American Diabetes Association, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and the Endocrine Society.
He is the Division Director of Endocrinology at UCSF Fresno.
Education & Medical Training
- Lutheran Medical Center – Brooklyn, New York, Internal Medicine Residency
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Fellowship
Certifications & Licensure
- Board Certified – Endocrinology
- Board Certified – Diabetes & Metabolism
- Board Certified – Internal Medicine
- Royal College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American Diabetes Association
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- Endocrine Society
- Balasubramanian V., Naing S. Hypogonadism in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: incidence and effects. Curr Opin Pulm Med. 2012 Mar;18(2):112-7. doi: 10.1097/MCP.0b013e32834feb37.