Sireesha Reddy MD
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
Family & Community Medicine
Dr. Reddy graduated from MR Medical College in India. She completed residency training as Co-Chief Resident at Loma Linda University Hanford Family Practice Residency Program. After graduation she stayed in the central valley as an outpatient clinic physician and made the transition to faculty in 2015.
She is interested in comprehensive women’s health needs. She is an advocate for preventative health care, and believes in patient empowerment through education.
Dr. Reddy speaks 3 languages; Telugu, Hindi and Spanish. On her downtime she enjoys outdoor walks, reading, gardening.
Education and Training
- Family Medicine Residency; Loma Linda University Hanford Family Practice
- Medical School; MR Medical College
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Family Medicine Certification