Simon Paul M.D.
- Medical Director, Special Services, Community Regional Medical Center
- Associate Professor, UCSF
Simon Paul, M.D., specializes in Infectious Diseases and HIV. He is board certified in Internal Medicine. His fellowship training was with NIH Physicians Scientist Fellowship at the Rockefeller University. He attended medical school at Cornell University Medical College and completed his residency training at Parkland Memorial Hospital.
Education & Medical Training
- Cornell University Medical College
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency
- Rockefeller University, NIH Fellowship
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified – Internal Medicine