Shruti Joseph M.D.
- Health Sciences Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
Shruti Joseph, M.D., is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr Joseph completed her residency training at UCSF Fresno Family & Community Medicine and received her medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine.
Dr Joseph chose to specialize in family medicine as a result of her interest in treating the whole family with members of various ages. Her awareness of the impact preventive medicine can have has particular solidified her decision.
She believes patient education in all areas of their health from prevention to management is vitally important and should be readily provided.
Her academic interests include obstetrics, women’s health, inpatient and outpatient procedures, and Physician and staff wellness.
Her hobbies include traveling, the beach, cooking/baking, as well as Tae Kwon Do where she holds a first degree black belt.
Education & Medical Training
- Medical School; Ross University School of Medicine
- Family & Community Medicine Residency; University of California, San Francisco, Fresno
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Family Medicine Certification