Shahrzad Akhtar M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Shahrzad Akhtar, M.D., specializes and is board certified in neurology.
Dr. Akhtar grew up in Fresno, CA. She attended the University of California, Berkeley, where she obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Literature in English. She then completed a Masters of Science degree in Applied Physiology and Biophysics at Georgetown University. Dr. Akhtar is a graduate of the Keck School of Medicine at the University of Southern California. She completed an internship through the UCSF Fresno Medical Education Program, and her neurology residency at the University of California, Davis, Medical Center.
Dr. Akhtar enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading, cooking and traveling.
Education & Medical Training
- University of California, Berkeley
- Georgetown University
- University of Southern California – Keck School of Medicine
- University of California – Fresno, Internship
- University of California – Davis, Neurology Residency
Certifications & Licensure
- Board Certified – Neurology