Seema Policepatil MD, MBA, FACP
Seema Policepatil, MD, FACP, is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She earned her medical Degree from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and completed residency in Internal Medicine at Gundersen Health System in Wisconsin.
Dr. Policepatil is a member of the American College of Physicians and the American Association of Physician Leaders.
Her hobbies include reading, hiking, and travelling. She is fluent in Hindi and Kannada.
Education and Training
- Chief Residency; St John’s episcopal hospital Far Rockaway NY
- Internal Medicine Residency; Gundersen Health System, La Crosse WI
- Medical School; Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore India
- MBA with concentration in healthcare management – University of Massachusetts, Amherst MA
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification
- Fellow of American College of Physicians