Scott Ahles M.D.
- Health Sciences Clinical Professor, UCSF
Dr. Ahles received his undergraduate and medical training at the University of Wisconsin. After completing an internship at USC, he completed his residency training in Psychiatry at UC San Diego followed by a research fellowship at UCLA. Dr. Ahles is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Medical Training
- University of Wisconsin
- University of Southern California-Los Angeles Hospital, Internship
- University of California-San Diego, Residency
- University of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified – Psychiatry
Psychiatry with an Emphasis on the Medically Hospitalized (Consultation-Liaison)