Sammy Siada DO
Sammy Siada, DO, is a fellowship-trained vascular surgeon.
Dr. Siada attended the University of Texas at Arlington where he earned his Bachelor of Science degree in biology. Upon completing his undergraduate education, Dr. Siada continued his medical education at the University of North Texas Health Science Center to complete his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine in Fort Worth, TX.
After medical school, he joined UCSF Fresno for his residency training in general surgery. Dr. Siada subsequently completed a two-year fellowship in vascular surgery at the University of Colorado School of Medicine. He is board certified in surgery and board eligible in vascular surgery.
In addition to providing expert care to vascular surgery patients, Dr. Siada is very involved in the medical community. He is a member of the following organizations: American College of Surgeons, Society for Vascular Surgery, Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery, and the Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Society. Furthermore, Dr. Siada has also authored several research articles in the general and vascular surgery arenas.
When Dr. Siada is not seeing patients, conducting research, or teaching medical students, residents, and fellows, you can find him hiking in the mountains, reading, and spending time with friends and family.
Dr. Siada is fluent in Arabic.
Education and Training
- Vascular Surgery Fellowship – University of Colorado School of Medicine – Aurora, CO
- General Surgery Residency – University of California, San Francisco-Fresno – Fresno, CA
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – University of North Texas Health Science Center – Fort Worth, TX
- Bachelor of Science, Biology – University of Texas at Arlington – Arlington, TX
Licensure & Certifications
- American Board of Surgery
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- California Medical License