Rohit Srivastava M.D., FACC, FSCAI
Rohit Srivastava, M.D., FACC, FSCAI, is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
He completed his Internal Medicine residency at University of Cincinnati and served a fellowship in Cardiovascular Medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin and Interventional Cardiology fellowship at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, Florida.
He is professionally interested in
- Coronary Artery Disease and peripheral vascular disease
- Heart Attack Care
- Heart Valve Disorders including percutaneous replacement and repair of valves affected by
- Aortic Stenosis
- Mitral Regurgitation
- Left Atrial Appendage Closure for Atrial fibrillation
- Catheter based treatment of Congestive heart failure, Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and Pulmonary embolism
- Cardiac catheterization laboratory quality improvement
His medical expertise includes TAVR, Mitra-Clip, ASD/PFO Closure, Coronary and Peripheral Vascular Angioplasty and Stent Procedures, and Alcohol septal ablation for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Dr. Srivastava is currently faculty of UCSF and holds the academic position of Associate Professor. He previously served as Chairman of the Department of Cardiology at Marshfield Clinic in Wisconsin and the Director of the Catheterization Laboratory at St. Clare’s Hospital in Weston, Wisconsin.
His hobbies include skiing, photography, and water sports. He is fluent in English and Hindi.
Education and Training
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship; Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship; Escorts Hospital
- Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship; Medical College of Wisconsin
- Internal Medicine Residency; University of Cincinnati
- Internal Medicine Residency; Maulana Azad Medical College
- Medical School; Maulana Azad Medical College
Licensure & Certifications
- Licensed by:
- Medical Board of California
- Florida Medical Board
- Wisconsin Department of Safety of Professional Services
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Cardiovascular Disease Certification
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Interventional Cardiology Certification