Robin Muñoz MSN, NP-C, PHN, OCN
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Robin Muñoz, MSN, NP-C, PHN, OCN, earned her Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner at Fresno Pacific University. She is also an Oncology Certified Nurse from the Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation.
She has earned many awards including the Roberta Scofield Memorial Certification Award and the United States Navy, Dedication to Nursing Award.
She has specialized in the care of Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgical Oncology and Pediatric Oncology patients.
Robin is a member of the California Association for Nurse Practitioners, the Oncology Nursing Society, the Academy of Oncology Nurse and Patient Navigators.
Her hobbies include running, reading, spending time with her family and watching her children play sports.
Education & Medical Training
- Fresno Pacific University; Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner
- California State University, Fresno; Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Certifications & Licensure
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Oncology Certified Nurse; Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation
- Public Health Nurse, California
- Registered Nurse, California